Sunday, May 11, 2014

First, Let Me Talk About Me.

I know the title is a little too self-obsessed with myself but hey, I guess a little introduction will do no harm, right? :p

To start with, I am not new to blogging. In fact, I used to blog quite a bit years ago but it's all more on my personal happenings and what nots. And when I said it's personal, it really was - all the random conversations with people, random updates which may be quite long or really short for no reason and well, negativity of course. 

Then, I got tired of blogging. Not too sure why though. Perhaps, it's really a huge hassle to post up so many images to make the posts less wordy and more lively 'cause I can really be quite particular about the alignments and the flow of my post.. or I was just lazy. It could even be the never-ending happenings in my life that I don't have the time to post one event after another (HA-HA macam very lively but more of the fact that I wanted to post EVERY single detail of my life in my old blog).

I don't know what motivated me to start again though. I'd say it's really very random since I'm currently employed in one of the companies based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Oh yes, speaking of which, I really dislike the fact that I've to wake up really early in the morning for work and be stuck in the jam for at least an hour on a daily basis just to get there. I really don't wish to start on the hassle I've to go through just to get back home. Thank goodness I still look forward to my job as of now. 

Anyway, being employed means I basically have lesser time for myself when compared to my study life but oh well, we will have to work at some point in life. So yeah, I'm there now after graduating from Sheffield Hallam University in the UK.

Oh hi, this is me in Whitby (with really awesome Fish & Chips there by the way). 

Don't be deceived. I'm definitely rounder now - even my awesome family members think so too. Can't blame me, I have a loving boyfriend who enjoys food as much as I do. Sadly, I will need to lose weight within the shortest time now before I go on a trip with a bunch of my closest friends. 

Guess I'm done being self-obsessed with myself here for now. Thank you for reading a pretty long-winded introduction of myself. 

I hope you are not bored. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment