Sunday, December 21, 2014

My Milestone.

The year is coming to an end and there has always been a celebration for the past few years! It definitely wasn't as pretty as it is now as I was too busy studying and pushing the limits to ace in the final exams which usually takes place about now back in my college days.

This year, it's something really different because there were no more exams, no more having to read the notes and rushing for assignments. Sounds fun?

Entering the working world is definitely not as fun as it sounds. You deal with real problems, real people. There's no more saying "this is just an assignment. I just need a Pass in my exams" yadah-yadah. It's always a do or die situation. Most of the time, you need to come up with solutions almost immediately to the problems given by anyone. I am really thankful that I've dealt externally with other parties back in college. Otherwise, I'm probably pretty clueless until today.

Well, after all the shits thrown at me and being in the industry for almost a year, I'm so excited that I've been promoted a level higher! This is definitely one great achievement for myself which I'm really proud of! :D Another milestone for me and I look forward to more challenges in 2015!

Till the next challenge comes, I shall enjoy this year-end with celebrations and long holidays! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment