Wednesday, November 26, 2014

So Horrible, Very Hilarious, Much Bosses!

Before you start going GrammarNazi on my title, go ahead and scroll down to find out why the title makes no (or very little) sense.
***

A million thanks to Nuffnang Malaysia and Warner Bros Pictures, I've won the first pair of movie tickets in 23 years of my life! Yes, you may go ahead and laugh it all out now. At least, I still get to watch the movie first! 
Don't be jealous of my free exclusive passes. :p
Of course must share the happiness with him!


Collected the exclusive movie passes to Horrible Bosses 2 at 8ish in TGV One Utama (also my first time there!) and lingered around. It was rather packed but I managed to take a quick glance around TGV. The design was pretty classy and I particularly liked their concepts of having different areas all at one place. They even have a foosball table in one of the dining places! So cool please!
My first times! *grins*

*Takes deep breathe to calm down as this is also my first time reviewing a movie* 

Okay, back to the 2-hour long comedy directed by Sean Anders, I practically laughed my butt off the whole time cause it was so hilarious! I can assure you I'm not the only one because the whole hall was roaring with laughter together!
Page1

A brief summary of this show, which is clearly not suitable for the kids:- 
  • The three stooges - Nick, Kurt and Dale, who were so sick of their ex bosses in Part 1, came up with a brilliant idea which allowed them to start a company of their own. 
  • Bert Hanson, a filthy rich owner of a huge company, tricked them to mass produce their product and bailed on them later on. 
  • Nick, Kurt and Dale tries to save their business and thought of an "ultimate" idea - kidnap the son of the company's owner, Rex Hanson (Chris Pine *drools*).
  • Rex found out about their plans and wanted to be a part of the kidnap. 
  • Kidnap was staged, Bert dies and Rex was arrested. 
  • Nick, Kurt and Dale ended up working for Nick's vulgar ex-boss again. 

Personally, I loved how every character is unique on its own. For instance, Dale and Kurt may be a little dumb but they are creative once in a while. I would say Nick is the most sensible one amongst the three of them but then again, he does all the crazy stuff with them just to ensure they don't screw up anything, which unfortunately they still do.  Rex was the key to twisting the whole plot with his surprising acts and the extend he would go to make something happen.

If there's any lesson to learn from this movie at all, it'd be:
  1. Real friends do crazy things, shout at each other's stupidity and still stick together through thick and thin. 
  2. Be brave enough to be creative, you never know where it will take you. 
  3. Never trust anyone easily.

Of course I can't disclose how everything happened, otherwise, there will be no surprise right? Do bear in mind though, this movie isn't exactly about how horrible their bosses were, but more to how horrible they are at being a boss themselves.

Nonetheless, I would still rate this movie with an 8/10 with all the nonsensical hilarious jokes that really cracked me up! Thus, please head down to your nearest cinemas, get the tickets and watch this show, especially when you need to really de-stress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment