Monday, October 26, 2015

Hi People!

Fuahhhhhhhhhhh. Almost a month ago since I last posted anything here. I seriously got damn a lot to share here lor but I am so tied with my current job (swear I'm not complaining!).

But anyway, I have 4 events coming up this week and it is very likely after this, I should be more free to update the blog. Heh. After all, this would be another way for me to release stress.

And I'm so glad that there are still people who would read this not-so-updated-on-a-timely-basis blog. So thank you guys, to whoever it may be. T___T

Anyway, despite all the workload and working on weekends, weekday nights and almost 7 days a week soon, I'm still thankful to have a great team in my company. A bunch of fun and crazy people that makes me feel comfortable around them man! In fact, I won't even feel reluctant to go to work though it's damn far from my home.

Because of this, I feel like showing the world on who my colleagues are...
The decent us..
... and the 'wtf-is-this-randomness' us. 

By the way, it was a team retreat/training that we had last week and we are all award-winning employees man!
Here, a picture of me and my award as The Troubleshooter HAHAHAHA. 

Well, of course not forgetting some of my ex-colleagues who are really worth keeping in touch lah. I really miss this bunch man!  
Us at POKC till we were way beyond their closing hours OMG almost 5-6 hours there. 

I guess that's the way of life. You gain and lose people at the same time, but it will always be the moments together that you cherish together most. In fact, there are more people I really want to meet again soon including my college mates, uni mates, SS Gang (fucking group that almost don't exist soon because EVERYONE is too busy with their own shit till no fuck is given to this gang - IF ANY OF YOU GUYS READ THIS YES THIS IS HOW MUCH I MISS YOU ASSHOLES!) etc. 

I vow to find time to schedule a meet-up with all these people after this week and they better freaking turn up pfft!

Okay, this is the end. Time to leave here for a bit and go on a battle for this whole week - game on! 

Kthanksbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment