Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sugar Rush @ Section 16, Petaling Jaya.

Oh hello there! It's been a while since I've updated anything but was quite caught up with work after the CNY break! Anyway, few weeks back, went to Sugar Rush for some cakes! 

I haven't heard of Sugar Rush before ( I'm starting to think if it's just me who haven't heard of this dammit) until the boyfriend told me about it and one fine night after dinner, we finally recall this place that he's wanted to bring me there since few months back. 

Located nearby the housing area in Section 16 (Waze can direct you there), it is quite easily spotted and there were ample parking spaces for the customers. 

Upon stepping into the cafe, we were greeted by a friendly uncle who is possibly in his 40s and every corner of it was well decorated. As they are pretty famous for their cakes, they had a long table that displayed a variety of them for people to select their preferred flavours. 
                                  
Long table of cakes..
Love the lighting of the place.

Once we've chosen our cakes, went to the counter to...
yes, order & pay there. :p
Aside from cakes, they also serve quite a number of dishes. 

Sat comfortably in front of the long table of cakes and waited for about 5 minutes before our drinks and cakes were served to us. :D 
Cold Brew (RM 12). Presentation is already so nice , taste wise is the same too! :D
Nice right?! 
My piccolo latte (RM 10). Can't believe I'd say this even though I'm not a die-hard coffee fan and I always preferred it not being too bitter but I quite like the after taste of this coffee. :D
Chocolate Ganache (left) and Banana Salted Caramel (right) at RM 15.80 each. The taste of the cakes were rather memorable as they are pretty generous with the ingredients. On top of that, it's not on the sweet side which I believe it's slightly healthier HAHA. 
The man who is responsible for such a sinful but awesome treat. 

All in all, I would give them a two thumbs-up for the cakes and the coffee. Perhaps next round, I'll go there for their food and see if it's as good! :D If you haven't try it out, please do! 

Sugar Rush 
28 Jalan Dato Abu Bakar 16/1, Section 16, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Opening hours: 11 am - 12 am

No comments:

Post a Comment