Monday, April 4, 2016

A PERFECTÒ Movie Experience!

As all of you may have known (you're weird if you don't :x), the long-awaited movie 'Batman vs Superman' is finally up in the cinemas last week! The awesome part was I had the opportunity to watch it a day right after its official premiere with other selected Nuffnangers for the first time ever! 'Super' cool and 'bat'-ass (i'm punny like that) okay! 

Courtesy of Mamee PERFECTÒ and Fox Movies Premium, ten of us were invited to the watch the movie at Luxe TGV in One Utama. Though the mall wasn't too far from my office, but the jam was really bad! Luckily I still made it for the event and had to really thank Samantha and Lance from Nuffnang who waited for my arrival with empty stomachs just to ensure I wasn't feeling out of place. They even introduced me to some other bloggers at the event! :D

                             
Beautiful lightbox that spells PERFECTÒ at the entrance to Luxe TGV.

In case you don't know what Mamee PERFECTÒ is, it's the only player in the market that penetrates into the premium snacks category by offering an exciting range of potato crisps that features authentic recipes and fresh garnishing. 
Don't believe? Nah! Real chives in their crisps okay! 

Anyway, that's besides the point. They launched their popcorn range last May and in line with the brand name that highlights perfection, each popcorn is fully coated according to its flavours.
No joke man. Fully. Coated. For. Real. How often do you really get popcorns that give a full taste in every bite and is not as sweet as the usual you get elsewhere? I don't know about you but this is the first for me. By the way, this is the Ultimate Caramel flavour.
                                              
   There are two other flavours - The French Vanilla and Chocolate In Love which I didn't get to try it! Anyone else tried it yet? Please let me know which is your favourite so I can grab some for my next movie date! :D 

Upon arrival, took some shots at the photo wall! 
Yours truly.
                              
With Diana. 
With Samantha.
Me showing off my ticket for one HAHA. 

Before the movie, had some time to indulge in the dinner buffet spread...
                                
Drinks..
                               
... and a variety of food.

Had a light dinner and chatted with some of them while waiting for the movie to start.  
Selfie with some of the Nuffnangers!
                             
Group shot before we entered the hall! 

The movie started at about 9 pm and we were already comfortably seated by then. Also, each of us received some goodies that were placed nicely on each seat!
Mine, all mine! :D 
Cindy and I with our PERFECTÒ popcorn, all ready for the movie! 

Though I was a little confused at certain parts of the storyline, it kept me wide awake throughout the 2.5-hour movie as it was action-packed and spoiler alert - Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman was really cool, especially when she decided to appear to help Batman and Superman. :p Also, though some didn't give really positive reviews bout the movie but I think it's still pretty good - which I ended up watching the movie again with the boyfriend! 

Headed home and took more shots of my goodies.
Envy or not? :p
Even better, got my personal movie night kit that I'm so sharing it during my movie date next week. :D
Just in case you're curious...
OKAY FINAL PHOTO TO SHOW OFF TO THE WORLD. HEHEHE. Really love the kit! :D 

By the way, I've tried the Ultimate Caramel flavour and here's my two cents, caramel is usually really sweet but this isn't the case though. It wasn't the super sweet type and definitely won't leave you feeling thirsty after. It's that good okay and this really makes it a great snack anytime for me now, especially when we're watching movies with limited water available! :p

If you want to find out more about Mamee PERFECTÒ's snacks, feel free to visit their Facebook or their Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment