Friday, April 29, 2016

Hail's @ Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya.

In the recent months, there are quite a number of new cafes booming in Damansara Uptown. So on one quiet and random night (not so quiet when there's me actually), paid a visit to Hail's, a cafe that sells soft serve ice-creams. 

Placed our orders at the counter and waited for them to be served to us. While waiting, here's a few photos taken using my lousy Samsung Note 3. Picture quality is.. meh.
The coziest corner in the whole place.
Choices of soft serve ice-creams. So colourful man!
Other desserts too, if you like.
Drinks to quench your thirst or if you wish to stay awake for the rest of the night. 

I must say, there is something unique about their soft serve ice-cream flavours - Pink Peppercorn. :D Don't be deceived by the word peppercorn, it's actually a type of dried berry with some peppery after taste.          
Pink Peppercorn (RM 8.50+) - Very minimal pink on it but the taste is just wow, though I do think that not everyone will like it due to its after taste. 

By the way, they also have Black Sesame flavour, which I didn't get to try! :( When we finished the ice-cream, our waffles was served.
Back to Basics with Sea Salt French Butter and Homemade Gula Melaka Sauce. Nothing to shout out about this cause it was quite a let-down for me. The texture and taste was too light for my liking. :/

Anyway, I would give it to them for their colourful and unique ice-creams, though I've yet to try SoftSrve. Wouldn't go back for the waffles though. If you'd like to try, feel free to visit them at:- 

Hail's Soft Serve
No.28 Jalan SS21/58, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Opening hours: 11.30 am - 12.00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment